Wednesday 5 November 2008

Chrome makes an appearance

I was just browsing my site stats, and have noticed my first visit from a Chrome user. Said user came over for a short visit just before midnight on 31 Oct 2008, attracted by my mention of NaNoWriMo.

The Chrome browser was just recently released, but already it's made quite an impact on the browser market. Says something about the influence of Google, doesn't it?

BTW, I use StatCounter for site stats, and Opera as my browser. StatCounter is free, and quite detailed. Opera is just cool.

So, anyway, welcome to the game, Chrome! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It'll be more and more google chrome user in future. It's not weird that you got yourself a chrome visitor. But hey, I'm using chrome to view ur blog! ^^

Meor said...

True, and I'm all for greater choice. If only I could choose my own browser at the office, instead of having to suffer IE...