Tuesday 16 September 2008

I wanna scream!

This is going to be cryptic...

I wanna scream. Scream, scream, scream!

I hate myself for hating my life. Because I know, I have nothing to hate about my life. Not really. Not if I were to be 'rational' about things. I mean, what more can I ask for? What more do I have the right to ask for? What more do I deserve?

Why is it that I'm so selfish? That's what it comes down to, isn't it? That I'm selfish, because I only think about what I want. About what makes me feel good.

Why is it that I can't make sacrifices, for others' sakes?

Why is it that I don't want to change myself?

Why is it that I don't want to adjust to my 'responsibilities'?

Even now, I have to use quotes around that word. I'm trying to distance myself from that word.

Why is it that I can't 'grow up'?

And even that phrase, I put in quotes.

Can I just go and scream now?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EVERYBODY feels like 'screaming' at one point or another in their lives...so hang in there matey :)