Monday 8 March 2010

So You Think You Can Dance – Season 6

(Yes, we’re late a season. Season 7 is about to start, but Astro is only just now showing Season 6 on AXN.)

I missed Amazing Race earlier tonight (timing’s just not right, and I haven’t recorded any of the episodes), but I managed to get home in time to catch So You Think You Can Dance. Tonight was the top 18, and I saw some really nice routines. I was truly enchanted by Kathryn and Legacy dancing Stacey Tookey’s contemporary piece. It was magical. I think I’ll keep an eye out for Stacey Tookey routines. :-) Another good performance I thought was Ellenore and Ryan dancing an Argentine Tango. Simply brilliant, and to think she did it with her dress caught in her shoe! Hope I get to catch more of this show.

P.S. I’m not going to comment on the Oscars, since I didn’t watch them, and am not familiar with most of the movies anyway. I’ve been falling behind on my movies for some time already.

No comments: