Thursday 24 September 2009

Who? Sara. SARAwho?

Well, looks like I’m now showing up on the SARAwho blog aggregator as well. Thanks, boringest, for the add!

I had earlier written about my search for local blog aggregators, which took me to SARAwho. Of the ones I reviewed, it was the only one with a regional reach, although how regional is up for debate.

I’ll admit, even though when I do visit the site, I don’t click through most of the links, it’s still useful as a snapshot of the current conversation. There’s something appealing about the simple presentation, with only posts within a set timeframe showing. It focuses your attention only on what’s current, instead of sending you scrolling through post after post until you notice that you’re reading posts from a couple of days ago.

Only wish there were more regional blogs on SARAwho though. That would make it more interesting.

No comments: